Wash thoroughly with a mild detergent, rinse and dry. During the first few uses, you may experience a gasket ejection or it may be difficult to open the lid because of the 100% airtight function. This is not a manufacturer’s defect.
- Top rack dishwasher safe on delicate/low heat cycle to prevent damage.
- When hand washing, to preserve the clarity and shine of your Glasslock, do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- The silicone gaskets in the lids are designed to be taken out of cleaning if necessary. If you wish to clean under the gasket, you can use a butter knife and gently pry around the edges of the gasket, lifting the silicone out of the rim. Please be gentle since they are very sensitive and will puncture or break easily. After you release them, wash them under warm water and air dry the gasket and lids thoroughly before placing them back in its original place. Much like other kitchen appliances, the item needs to be completely air dry before putting away for storage. If this is not the case, you risk the chance of mold growth.
- Do not place directly over fire.
- Do not overload in microwave use.
- Do not keep lids locked on while microwaving. May cause over-compression in the container.
- Frequent impacts or scratches on the container may cause breakage of the container.
- When storing glass containers, do not pile up glass containers together unless containers are nesting models.
- When kept in a freezer, foods might have cubical expansion causing potential breakage of the container if over-filled. Recommended capacity is less than 70 % of full level.
- For oven safe models, do not place directly from the freezer to the oven. Extreme temperature change may cause breakage. Let contain container sit at room temperature before placing in pre-heated oven.
* All glasses have possibility of breakage. Please be aware of caution before use.