We collect information from you when you register on our site and place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, shipping address, phone number and/or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better serve your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we strive to find ways to make it convenient for you based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more efficiently to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other deals that we feature
- To send status of your orders once you purchase any merchandise from the Website
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent; other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account page.
Terms and Conditions